If you used to sing and dance to Britney Spears in your bathroom mirror (guilty), you understand how many fantastic music videos she’s created over the years. The “Toxic” singer was a part of my – and many others’ – daily lives growing up. I’d wake up, turn on MTV, and watch the top music videos of the day, which, of course, featured Spears. The pop singer is a music icon, and with the heartbreaking release of the documentary Framing Britney Spears, which revealed the hardships Spears has faced in the spotlight, it’s fascinating to deconstruct the music videos from her past (while also admire her unreal dance moves). From iconic videos like “Lucky” to “Me Against the Music,” ahead check out the 15 best Spears music videos that’ll make you want to sing, dance, and maybe even cry to.
- Stylist Claims Justin Timberlake ‘Insisted On’ Janet Jackson’s Wardrobe Malfunction In Bid To Outdo Britney Spears!
- Justin Bieber Says ‘Lack Of Trust’ Has Caused Marriage Problems With Hailey
- Colton Underwood’s Coming Out! My Reaction! | Perez Hilton
- Katy Perry & Miranda Kerr Speak On The ‘Constant And Unconditional’ Love From Their Kids
- New Real Housewives-Style TV Show With Women In Country Music Reportedly In The Works!