Somewhere in Tokyo, in a gym full of big, super-soft landing mats, Simone Biles is trying to get her Olympics back on track, working “day by day, turn by turn” to chase away the “twisties.”
But America’s greatest gymnast appears to be running out of time if she wants to compete again in Japan.
Biles, the four-time Olympic champion, has been the most talked-about athlete of the Tokyo Games after dropping out of the team competition after the opening vault and then deciding not to defend her all-around title from Rio.
- Simone Biles Breaks Down at FBI’s Nassar Failures: ‘I Blame an Entire System’
- Simone Biles, Prince Harry & Meghan Markle, Lil Nas X, Britney Spears & More Named As The Most Influential People By Time Magazine
- WWE Raw: From Big E’s monumental victory to Alexa Bliss’ surprise gift for Charlotte, Check out the top 3 moments
- IPL 2021: Sunrisers Hyderabad still expects team to qualify, in intense training session David Warner takes a stunning catch, watch video
- WWE News: John Cena congratulated Big E for his WWE Championship victory in a Unique way, Check here