Andrea Mackris, the woman who had accused Fox News star Bill O’Reilly of harassment 17 years ago, is finally speaking out. She did so mid-July in an exclusive interview with The Daily Beast’s media reporter Diana Falzone, and she’s speaking up again on this special episode of The New Abnormal podcast with Diana and host Molly Jong-Fast.
Mackris never wanted to be silent, but her non-disclosure agreement (NDA) with Fox made it that way—until now.
“My act of breaking it is almost an act of self-defense. You know, it’s like, no matter what he tries to do to me, I’m going to be okay,” she tells Molly.
- The Worst Things Bill Barr Did as AG
- Olympic Boss Wanted Flame Lit by ‘Pure Japanese’ Ex-Yankee Player, Not Osaka
- Mary Trump Calls Out Meghan McCain: She Doesn’t Have the ‘Courage’ to Face Me
- Erika Jayne & Scooter Braun? | Perez Hilton
- Website Run by ‘Dumbest Man on the Internet’ Helped Fuel Trump’s Effort to Cancel Democracy