Crypto exchange Binance has launched a $1 billion fund which it calls “the biggest funding program of its kind in the whole cryptocurrency industry.” The company aims for the fund to “push the adoption” of the Binance Smart Chain and “the whole blockchain industry.”
Binance Launches ‘the World’s Largest Crypto Accelerator’
Cryptocurrency exchange Binance announced Tuesday the launch of a $1 billion Binance Smart Chain (BSC) Fund. The announcement states:
Binance announces the biggest funding program of its kind in the whole cryptocurrency industry — the $1 billion fund to push the adoption of not only BSC but the whole blockchain industry.
The Binance Smart Chain mainnet launched in September last year. At the time, the company announced a $100 million BSC Accelerator Fund to support Dapps building on BSC. It seed-funded over 40 projects with up to $1 million. In addition, over 60 projects have been incubated under the company’s Most Valuable Builder (MVB) Accelerator Program.
According to Binance, BSC’s community has more than 1 million daily active users spread across more than 900 Dapps.
Binance divides the new $1 billion fund into four different categories: $100 million for talent development, $100 million for the liquidity incentive program, $300 million for the builder program, and $500 million for the investment & incubation program. The company described:
With a total of $1 billion in available funding, this is the world’s largest crypto accelerator. The program is designed to boost the growth and innovation of projects and bolster the wider community and create a crypto-native pool of talent that will pave the future of crypto.
What do you think about Binance launching this $1 billion fund? Let us know in the comments section below.
- Solana Moves Into 6th Largest Crypto Market Cap Position — SOL Valuation Targets Cardano’s Rank
- Binance Smart Chain Devs Propose Ethereum-Like Gas Fee Burning Mechanism
- 5 Dollar-Pegged Tokens Command 94% of the Swelling $135 Billion Stablecoin Market Cap
- FTX Raises $420 Million in Series B-1 — Crypto Exchange Commands $25 Billion Valuation
- Bank of Russia Not Ready to Allow Bitcoin ETF Trading, Governor Says
Subscribe to Get More News via Email
- Find out the truth – the tuple report will be released on Wednesday
- Bitcoin charges $ 64,000 as Tesla ATH pushes Elon Musk to $ 250 billion in net worth
- MacOS Monterey deployment now: how to download
- Iranian governor slapped during speech by another Govt official (Video)
- Iris Scanning Worldcoin Idea Fuels Objections From Privacy Advocates — Snowden Says ‘Don’t Catalog Eyeballs’