Walmart has just the thing to help you clean up after pets & parties!
Get rid of pesky stains on your upholstery, carpet, and car with this portable cleaner. It’s small enough that you don’t have to find space to store a huge shampooer, but powerful and lightweight so you can get rid of stains anywhere.
This handy spot cleaner comes with a 8-oz trial size bottle of Spot and Stain Formula so you can test it out right out of the package. It has the ability to scrub, spray and lift away dirt and stains from all types of surfaces, plus it comes with a 1-year warranty and a whole slew of rave reviews…
Here’s just one of those rave reviews…
So this review is NOT submitted in relation to a sweepstake. I have an awesome dark grey sectional that my family LIVES on. Like 85 lb Goldendoodle, 7yo, 4yo, 2yo, and a husband that farms. IT WAS FILTHY. And to be honest, I never dreamed anything would get it clean. I was just ready to sell it and get something else. *insert the little green machine* 2 hours of work gave me my couch back. Even my husband (who doesn’t comment or brag on much when it comes to cleaning gadgets) said, “The couch looks 100% better.” I was afraid to use “too much” solution out of fear it wouldn’t dry. But I did what the tip said and went over the damp cushions a few times without pressing the spray button, and within 2-3 hours, the couch was fully dry. I’m excited to use this again as I feel it will get even more up! So I give this 5 stars and an A!
- Report: Walmart Trademark Filings Hint at Retailer’s Intent to Produce Metaverse and NFT Concepts
- Melissa & Doug Paw Patrol Wooden Magnetic Set Only $10.99 on Amazon or Walmart.com (Regularly $22)
- The Pioneer Woman 2-Tier Server Possibly Only $10 at Walmart (Regularly $20) + More Clearance Finds
- Police Apprehend Two Men For Stealing Their Boss’ N15m Car
- Cremo Bourbon & Oak Cologne Spray Only $13 Shipped on Amazon (Regularly $23)
Don’t Miss Out!
Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 12:02 AM
Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 12:00 AM
Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 11:59 PM
Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 11:50 PM