BBNaija 2019 first runner-up, Mike Edwards has said that black women deserve love that doesn’t require suffering first.
The reality Tv star known for his love for cigars aired his opinion about black women in a post he shared on his verified Instagram page on Sunday, January 10, 2021.
He was reacting to the popular notion that women have to pass through certain amount of suffering with their men in order to be adjudged the “wife material” status.
He made this known in a recent edition of his YouTube series which he co-produces with his wife, Perri Shakes Drayton on their channel, Mike & Perri.
- BBNaija’s Kiddwaya Tells Critics To Continue Wailing
- Neo Akpofure shows off unbelievable swimming skills (Video)
- Actress, Toyin Abraham laments over excesses of “area boys” (Video)
- If You Loved Netflix’s Lupin, Crack Open One of the Books That Inspired the Series
- Tinder’s ‘Most Swiped’ Black Man Now Dating White Woman! (Twitter Reacts)