Nollywood actress, Angela Eguavoen has taken to her social media page to beseech her colleagues in the industry to work on their character.
She has chided them on the importance of having a good character as she illustrates that using bleaching cream to enhance the body does not also clear off the dirt in one’s character.
Her post on her Instagram story reads;
“Organic cream or bleaching cream doesn’t clear bad character, Neither does plastic surgery. As you are working on your body, work on your heart, work on your character and attitude too. E go too epp you.”
- Bobrisky rushed to hospital after plastic surgery, says; “I’m ready to take the risk even if it costs me my life”
- Bobrisky surprises dad with Lexus Jeep worth N8Million
- Spanish man jailed for 15 years for killing, eating mum
- I Promise To Double Your Sales When I Finally Resume’- Bobrisky Assures Business Partners
- 7 Nigerian Women Talk About Living With Acne