Blueface is the latest rapper to be kicked off Instagram for their explicit posting on Live.
One of the west coast rapper’s videos went viral over the weekend, after a party, which appears to be thrown by the rapper, featured several nearly naked strippers on g-strings twerking. Some of the women were completely naked as they danced in a room filled with men throwing money at them.
BLUEFACE ON LIVE W/ HIS TWO GFs
Not only did the rapper violate the streaming platform’s community guidelines, but it seems he may also be breaking the COVID-19 guidelines as nobody seems to be wearing a mask in the clip.
He’s not the only rapper to be booted off the platform.
Last month, Boosie shared in an interview that he is suing Instagram owner Mark Zuckerberg. Boosie claims he was the victim of racial discrimination when he was removed from the platform back in August. He’s suing the platform for $20 million, alleging they interfered with his business ventures.
Y’all think he’ll win the case?
- Soulja Boy’s Former Assistant Accuses Him Of Rape!!
- Not A Drill! Get Your First Listen To RAPPER Amanda Bynes’ New Single!
- Drake Delays The Release Of His Upcoming “Certified Lover Boy” Album
- Tunde Ednut Back On Instagram With 1m Followers
- TSR Exclusive: Singer Kaiya Speaks Out After Resurfaced Clip From VH1 “Signed” Trends On Twitter (Video)