The countdown until Bobby Shmurda returns home is officially on. Records show that the rapper is scheduled to be released as early as February 23rd, which is tomorrow.
TMZ spoke with his mother, Leslie Pollard, about his plans once he is finally released. She revealed to the outlet that he plans to have an intimate dinner with his loved ones once he returns home. After that, he plans on keeping things real chill as he prepares to get right back into his music.
Bobby’s release will come 10 months early and he’ll be on parole until 2026. As previously reported, Bobby’s friend Rowdy Rebel was released from the Collins Correctional Facility in Collins, NY last December. He was arrested with Bobby back in 2014.
In 2016, Bobby did an interview where he talked about taking a plea deal in favor of Rowdy and said, “I did it for Rowdy. They offered me five and offered Rowdy 12. They said the only way they’ll give him seven is if I took seven too. So, you know, I had to take one for the dawgs.”
Bobby’s team created a new Instagram account for him as they await his return, and Monday, they shared a statement on his behalf, which reads:
View this post on Instagram
Many fans have been waiting for Bobby Shmurda’s return for the past few years, so there is no doubt in mentioning that his release is definitely highly anticipated.
We’ll continue to keep you updated.
Want updates directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!
TSR STAFF: Jade Ashley @Jade_Ashley94
The post Bobby Shmurda Is Scheduled To Be Released From Prison On Tuesday! appeared first on The Shade Room.
- Bobby Shmurda Blows $100K On Jewelry First Week Out!! (Vid)
- Black Excellence Was On Full Display At The Golden Globes—As Chadwick Boseman, Daniel Kaluuya, Andra Day & More Take Home Awards!
- JT Claps Back At Lil Uzi Vert’s Ex Brittany Boyd On Twitter
- Benzino And Daughter Rapper Coi Leray Hash It Out On Social Media Over Strained Relationship (Video)
- Kodak Black & Gucci Mane Have A Funny Conversation About Clones (Video)