American rapper Bobby Shmurda has finally completed his jail term and will be released tomorrow Tuesday, 23rd February.
Recall that his release date was confirmed for this month back in January. He had been set up for parole in September but was denied as a result of disciplinary actions for behavior while in prison.
As he was denied parole, Bobby Shmurda was to serve his full sentence and be released on December 11, 2021. However, after a review by the Department of Corrections, Shmurda’s restored credit for good institutional behavior qualified him for a conditional release on February 23, 2021, given the rest of his sentence is to be served on parole.
Read also: US Court Sentences Obinwanne ‘Invictus Obi’ Okeke To 10 Years In Prison
Shmurda’s mother, Leslie Pollard, reportedly told TMZ that Bobby won’t be taking the Gucci Mane approach by making the studio his first post-prison stop. Instead, she said he will enjoy quality family time including a nice dinner as soon as he’s released. After the dinner, she reportedly added that Bobby wants to take things slow and ease his way back into his craft.
Photos Credit: Getty
The post Bobby Shmurda To Be Released Tomorrow… Shares After-Prison Plans appeared first on Newzandar News.
- TOO BAD!! Invictus Obi Barred From Getting Jobs That Grant Him Access To Money, Bank Accounts After Leaving Prison
- THROWBACK!!! Bella Shmurda Perform His Debut Hit Song “Vision 2020” With Naijaloaded Team (Watch Video)
- Andrew Cuomo accused of making unwanted advances at wedding
- Top 20 Songs That Rocked The Month Of February (Which Of Your Favorite Tracks Didn’t Make It?)
- Davido shows his invite as his Hollywood debut ‘Coming to America 2’ is set to be released