The self-proclaimed Port-Harcourt first daughter described the crossdresser as “one of the nicest women that she knows.”
“You might not like Bobrisky but when you’re praying for friends, pray for a friend like Bobrisky.
“One of the nicest women i know. Love you.”
Touched by the public show of love, Bobrisky re-shared the post, accompanied by the words;
“Tacha don’t make me cry. Love u.”
See the post below:
The post ‘Bobrisky Is One Of The Nicest Women I Know’ – Tacha Says appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- Bobrisky Reacts To Reports Of Crashed Relationship With Tonto Dikeh
- Bobrisky to spend N532 million on his 30th birthday
- ‘You’re Special, God Loves You’, Singer Teni Tells Fans
- ‘God Is Embarrassing The Looters’ – Victoria Inyama Reacts As Doyin Okupe’s Son Reveals His Gay Status
- Drake Delays The Release Of His Upcoming “Certified Lover Boy” Album