Ace Comedian Bovi had fans and viewers all emotional during the 14th Headies award show held last night where he was the host.
The comedian stepped out during the show wearing a top with a bloodstain on the Nigerian flag paying tribute to the lives lost at the Lekki Tollgate during the EndSARS protest in October 2020. The T-shirt is a replica of an image that went viral during the protest of the Nigerian flag filled with bloodstains after the military opened fire on protesters on the 20th of October, 2020. Fans of the comedian took to social media to react to the move applauding him for remembering the labour of those heroes and for sending a strong message to the government and the world that we never forgot.
Read also: It Was A Job I Regretted Taking – Bovi Opens Up On Working For MTN Project Fame
The comedian a few days ago talked about his experience while working for the maiden edition of Project Fame.
Photo Credit: Getty
- Lagos Panel To Hear Testimonies Against Army In Absentia – Newspot
- Celebrities Shouldn’t Encourage Fans To Tattoo Names On Their Faces – Comedian Real Warri Pikin
- ‘She Can’t Believe It’ – Fans Hail BBNaija’s Vee For What She Said About Wizkid’s Album
- Foiled Attack Was An Attempt To Kill Me – Sunday Igboho
- Gov Bala Reveals Who The ‘Man In Aso Rock’ Is To Him