By Nwafor Sunday
As #ENDSARS protests linger in Nigeria, the wife of President Muhammadu Buhari, Aisha Buhari, Saturday called on his husband and service chiefs to save the people.
Disclosing this via her verified twitter handle, the beauty therapist, wrote: ‘#Achechijamaa’, which translates to ‘rescue the people’.
She tweeted a video of her husband with the service chiefs, discussing how to end insecurity in the country.
Nigerians have since last ten days embarked on a serious protest, calling on the government of Buhari to disband the Special Anti Robbery Squad, SARS, over abuse of office, maltreatment, inhumane treatment, extra judicial killings and many other felonious crimes by the police unit.
— Aisha M. Buhari (@aishambuhari) October 17, 2020
The post Breaking: Finally, Aisha voices out, tells Buhari, service chiefs to save the people appeared first on Vanguard News.
- President Buhari Condoles With King Sunny Ade Over Death Of His Wife, Risikat
- U.S Special Envoy To Haiti Resigns In Protest Of Inhumane Deportation
- Union Bank Appoints Buhari’s Former Minister As Executive Director
- Biden’s Haiti Envoy Abruptly Quits Over ‘Inhumane’ Deportation of Thousands of Migrants
- ‘Even APC Members Know Buhari Has Failed, We Regret Working Against Jonathan’