The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has formally released names of candidates for the November 6, 2021 governorship election.
Conspicuously missing on the list is a former CBN governor, Prof Chukwuma Soludo, who is a factional candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA).
Also excluded from the list of governorship candidates is the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Valentine Ozigbo.
On the list, Hon. Chukwuma Michael Umeoji, a member of the House of Representatives, is mentioned as APGA candidate while “Court Order” was merely entered in the column for the PDP, showing the candidature is contentious.
For the All Progressives Congress, (APC), Senator Andy Ubah’s name was published to run in the poll.
- APC Holds Ward Congresses Nationwide – Newspot
- APGA reconciles with Bianca, invokes Ojukwu’s spirit for Anambra election
- Sa’adatu Rimi College Of Education NCE Part-time Admission List, 2020/2021
- All comers affairs, open-door policy, reason for APC’s growth in Kogi – Bello
- Why Mai Mala Buni should step-down now | Newspot