The strike action by the Judicial Staff Union of Nigeria, JUSUN, has been suspended.
The strike was suspended on Wednesday and the judicial workers will resume activities on Monday.
More to follow…
- Police Display Weapons, Charms Recovered From IPOB
- BBNaija Star Alex Unusual Names Factor That Leads To Failed Marriage
- I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan – Tomiwa Oni
- I’m Ready To Start In Belgium, Finland Euro 2020 Game – Hazard
- Seven Important Reasons You Need The Holy Spirit