Ex-Nigerian Finance Minister, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, has emerged as the Director-General of the World Trade Organization (WTO).
A statement released by the WTO on Monday, February 15th confirmed the appointment of Okonjo-Iweala as the first female and African to become the organisation’s Director-General.
- Ministry’s ‘attitude’ worries stakeholders as Presidency lobbies supportNews — Newspot – Nigeria and World News
- Nigeria’s Finance Minister Says Nigeria Do Borrow Unreasonable Low Amount Of Funds
- It’s Risky For Kagara Abductees To Stay Long In Captivity – Ejiofor
- Kagara Abduction And Other Major Kidnapping That Has Rocked Nigeria In 2021
- 181 AK-47, 1525 live ammunitions, 64 magazines recovered from bandits – Zamfara Govt