By Idowu Bankole
Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has welcomed former Governor of Imo State, Senator Rochas Okorocha to Brick House, Port Harcourt.
Reports indicate that Senator Okorocha is in Rivers State to commission Rumuche-Rumuakunde-Ohna Awuse Road in Emohua Local Government Area tomorrow, Monday 11, 2021.
The event scheduled for 11a.m will have the former Imo State Chief Executive as Special Guest of Honour.
Recall that last week vanguard had reported that governor of Imo State, Hope Uzodinma accused Senator Okorocha of trying to destroy APC in the state, a statement which many political analysts believe to be the manifestation of a rift between the former governor and the current incumbent.
The post Breaking: Okorocha meets Wike, set to commission projects in Rivers appeared first on Vanguard News.
- Insecurity: Wike joins calls for sack of Service Chiefs
- Change Services Chiefs, Wike Tells FG
- Insecurity: Service chiefs have reached their wit end — Wike
- President Buhari makes new appointments, renews others at River Basin Development Authorities
- Borno to do more on welfare for ex-servicemen — Zulum