Imo state Police Command, Monday arraigned fourteen aides of a former governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha before her lordship, B. U Adikaibe of Magistrate Court 4, Owerri.
They are being arraigned on a seven-count bordering on disturbance to the security of the state and destruction of government…
- Video Evidence Shows Okorocha Was Attacked By Uzodimma’s Men
- Uzodinma Attacking Me Out Of Hatred – Okorocha
- Tension in Okorocha’s camp over court order for forfeiture of properties
- JUST IN: Court orders interim forfeiture of Rochas Okorocha’s properties
- The Unending War Between Okorocha And Uzodinma