The Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, has said that worship centres in the state will be permitted to reopen for services from Friday, August 7.
Sanwo-Olu disclosed this during a briefing on COVID-19 at the Lagos House in Marina area of the state, according to Channels TV.
While mosques will be reopened next week Friday, the governor said churches will follow suit on Sunday, August 9.
According to him, religious leaders must make available hand sanitisers, handheld thermometer checks, adding that the state government will ensure that social distancing is maintained.
More to come….
The post BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu Tells Worship Centers To Reopen From Aug 7 appeared first on Concise News.
- COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre will not reopen on Sunday – Sam Adeyemi
- Pastor Chris Okotie opposes usage of face-mask in church, says it denies the finished work of the cross
- Kaduna State Government To Reopen Schools For SS3 Students On August 10
- I’m Waiting To Hear From God Before Reopening Church – TB Joshua
- School Resumption: 95% Of Private Schools In Kaduna Ready ― Association