Unknown gunmen have attacked the Comprehensive Secondary School, Nkume in Njaba Local Government Area of Imo State following the declaration of sit-at-home order by the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.
The armed men reportedly invaded the school premises when some students were participating in the ongoing 2021 West African School Certificate Examination (WASCE) and stopped the exercise.
Details of the incident are still sketchy as of press time but it was learnt that 5ye hoodlums destroyed some properties during the attack
The Imo State Police Public Relations Officer, CSP Mike Abattam, could not take his calls and be unable to respond to text messages forwarded to him.
Recall that IPOB had ordered that the region must observe sit-at-home every Monday in solidarity for its leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu who has been in the custody of the Department of State Services.
More to follow…..
English Language: Abia Govt warns against IPOB’s sit-at-home as students continue WASCE
- IPOB: Buhari Govt Sends Message To Friendly Nations Over Nnamdi Kanu, Warns Others
- Students spend night in cemetery after school unrest
- Nonsensical, Absurd: Ohanaeze Rejects IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Over Nnamdi Kanu
- Exposed: Number Of Escapees, Recaptured Inmates After Gunmen Attacked Oyo Prison
- IPOB To Lock Down South-East If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By November 4
Subscribe to Get More News via Email
- Find out the truth – the tuple report will be released on Wednesday
- Bitcoin charges $ 64,000 as Tesla ATH pushes Elon Musk to $ 250 billion in net worth
- MacOS Monterey deployment now: how to download
- Iranian governor slapped during speech by another Govt official (Video)
- Iris Scanning Worldcoin Idea Fuels Objections From Privacy Advocates — Snowden Says ‘Don’t Catalog Eyeballs’