Nollywood actor, Jim Lawson Maduike has reportedly passed away.
According to reports, the veteran actor slept and didn’t wake up the following morning. Another report claims that the Imo state thespian allegedly died after complaining of body pains at around 12 pm on Saturday, January 9, 2020.
Before his death, Maduike was a famous Nollywood actor, radio broadcaster, writer, voice-over artist, filmmaker and a television personality.
He joined the Nollywood movie industry in 2004 and has since acted in more than 150 movies.
In other news, ace filmmaker Kunle Afolayan is scouting for ancient items for two film projects. The award-winning movie director and producer took to social media to appeal to fans and the general public who still have antiques in their homes to donate for his next projects.
The post BREAKING: Veteran Nollywood Actor, Jim Lawson Maduike Is Reportedly Dead appeared first on Within Nigeria.
- I Enjoyed Kissing Omotola Jalade Than Any Actress – Van Vicker Reveals (WATCH)
- The White Tiger Movie Review
- ‘Cherry’ Clip: Tom Holland Phones Home in the New Film From the Russo Brothers
- COVID-19: Actor Timini Egbuson Recommends 24-Hour Lockdown On Valentines Day
- Governor Yahaya Bello Reportedly Divorces Third Wife, Hafiza