Britt McHenry’s lawsuit against Fox News, alleging sexual harassment and retaliation by her one-time Fox Nation co-host Tyrus, has been voluntarily dismissed by her legal team.
According to two sources familiar with the matter, McHenry has settled with Fox News—likely with a nondisclosure agreement and undisclosed cash settlement—and will leave the network.
“I am very proud to have to stood up for my rights and hope that I have empowered other women to do the same,” McHenry told The Daily Beast in a statement. “Although I fully stand by the truth of my allegations, I am pleased to put this matter behind me and move forward with my career.”
- Olympics Insider Calls Bullshit on Firing of Black Performer From Opening Ceremony
- Experts Slam Biden’s ‘Unconvincing’ Push for Vaccine Mandate
- FCMB Empowers Agribusiness, Healthcare and Others With AfDB’s $50m Credit
- Another Terrible Week for Terrible Human Being Tucker Carlson
- Akeredolu Hails Supreme Court Verdict