Earlier this year, former “Love & Hip Hop: New York,” cast member Brittney Taylor announced that she welcomed her baby girl Legacy A’Queen Akande. As she shared the news of her princesses’ arrival, she also talked about her excitement for motherhood. Now the rapper is sharing the first images of her daughter.
As she celebrated her baby girl turning four months, Brittney took to Instagram to share several images of her daughter from when she was only two months old.
She said, “She’s so fun and loving. I never even knew I could love so hard y’all. I love her so much. I’m happy to finally be sharing her sweet precious face with my followers. She’s much bigger and even cuter now. She makes 4 months today. So I’m gonna flood your timelines with my Greatest Creation yet… With So much going on in the world I really Hope this brightens up someone’s day. SMILE, BE HAPPY & LOVE ONE ANOTHER.”
View this post on Instagram
Last October, we exclusively shared that Brittney was expecting her first child as she unveiled her maternity photos to announce her bun in the oven.
As previously reported, when Brittney first announced her daughter’s birth, she said, “First came Love. Then Came You. My Nigerian Queen. My Beautiful Legacy! God has Blessed me BEYOND measures. I am so thankful for this Sweet, Precious, Beautiful Soul. She brings me the peace I’ve been yearning for. My New Obsession. I love her so much guys. She’s literally perfection beyond my expectations.”
Want updates directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!
TSR STAFF: Jade Ashley @Jade_Ashley94
The post Brittney Taylor Shares The First Photos Of Her Baby Girl Legacy A’Queen Akande appeared first on The Shade Room.
- Gigi Hadid Shares Rare Photo of Zayn Malik and Daughter Khai to Celebrate Father’s Day
- Actress Osas Ighodaro Celebrates Her Daughter As She Clocks 5
- Bachelor’s Arie Luyendyk Jr. & Lauren Burnham Bring Their 1-Week-Old Daughter Home From Hospital After Respiratory Issues
- Ashley Graham Goes Nude & Gets Real About Body Positivity — Look!
- Bindi Irwin Announces Social Media Hiatus After Speaking Out Against Estranged Grandfather!