Bagudu, who is also the Chairman, APC Governors’ Forum, made the disclosure at the continuation of a Fulani Stakeholders’ Peace, Security and Unity Meeting held in Birnin-Kebbi.
The governor stated that the president’s directive was to ensure the urgent restoration of normalcy in the region.
He stated that the President was fully committed to adequately protecting the lives and property of all law abiding and peaceful citizens of the country.
Bagudu also acknowledged the relentless efforts of the military and the other security agencies in tackling the nation’s security challenges.
He appealed to Nigerians to be less apprehensive in confronting the enemies of peace and unity, saying: “They are a negligible few and we should all brace the odds.
“The issue of ensuring security in the nation is a collective responsibility and as such all hands must be on deck in this direction.“
The post Buhari Directed Seven Governors To End Banditry –Bagudu appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- Insecurity, Unemployment Has Never Been This Bad In Nigeria – Atiku – Newspot
- Give PDP another chance in 2023 – Atiku begs Nigerians
- I Have Reconciled With Gov Wike – Atiku
- APC To Atiku: Nigerians Won’t Go Back To Egypt, PDP Is A Failure
- Insecurity: Famine In North’ll Have National Impact, Atiku Warns