President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday met with a delegation of leaders from Borno and Yobe states in the Aso Rock Presidential Villa, Abuja.
Naija News reports that the delegation was led by Governor Babagana Zulum of Borno State and Governor Mai Mala Buni of Yobe State.
Other political and community leaders at the meeting include former Borno Governor, Kashim Shettima; Ministers of State for Agriculture, Mustapha Shehuri; and that of State for Works and Housing, Abubakar Aliyu.
Also at the meeting are the Secretary to Government of the Federation(SGF), Boss Mustapha; Chief of Statff to the President, Prof. Ibrahim Gambari; and the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Hajiya Sadiya Umar Farouk.
Similarly, the Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, National Security Adviser (NSA), Major-General Babagana Monguno (Rtd.); and the Director-General of Department of State Service(DSS), Yusuf Bichi, were also in attendance.
- World NGO Day:Farouq celebrates partners
- There Will Be No More Kidnapping Of School Students In Nigeria – President Buhari Promises
- Reps to FG: Rescue Pastor Yikura from Boko Haram captivity before March 4, 2021 deadline
- Buhari Holds National Security Council Meeting With Service Chiefs, Others
- Kogi: Real Reason Obasanjo Visited Yahaya Bello [Photos]