A cab driver has shared his sad experience with a mother and son who he picked up somewhere in Lekki.
“I picked up a lady with her son from somewhere in Lekki, while we were going, the son was pressing his phone and the woman said to him “better pay more attention to your books or you’ll end up like this man, an ordinary taxi driver.”
I stayed quiet till I dropped them, thanked her for paying and I drove to a corner and I cried. A lot of people saw me as I cried in my car for over 20 minutes cause I just couldn’t understand what I did wrong. I just prayed for a better offer and went back to my work.”
The post Cab driver shares sad experience with mother and son who entered his car appeared first on Newzandar News.
- “Put me in your prayers” – Singer, Mr May D cries out over burnt leg
- Sotayo Sobola gets married In low-key wedding ceremony (Photos)
- Man spews racial slurs at teen unloading groceries, hits her with car: cops
- Tiwa Savage to host after party of Hollywood movie, ‘Coming to America 2’
- How I Recovered From COVID-19 Within 72 Hours – Obasanjo