SAN DIEGO—California Republicans, and the leading Republican challenger in Tuesday’s gubernatorial recall election, Larry Elder, showed the country a neat trick. One can be a sore loser before one actually loses.
No point in waiting until the last minute, I guess.
The Elder campaign and the GOP started claiming that the gubernatorial recall election had been stolen and the whole process was rigged on Monday, one day ahead of the polls actually opening.
- Gavin Newsom Survives California Recall Vote After Larry Elder Made Like Trump and Cried ‘Fraud’ Beforehand
- California recall election results show Gavin Newsom winning — and Donald Trump losing
- Meet the Democrats’ Answer to James O’Keefe
- Cops Turn Up Heat on Lawyer in Wild South Carolina Shooting Saga
- Facebook Is Raking It in With Shady Anti-Abortion Ads