Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has dispelled the rumors that the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, snubbed the burial ceremony of late Prophet TB Joshua.
TB Joshua who died on June 5 was buried yesterday at the Synagogue Church of All Nations which he founded.
Despite the presence of notable Nigerians and also foreigners at the ceremony, prominent Nigerian pastors were absent.
However, according to Femi Fani-Kayode, CAN was present at the event.
He tweeted, “Glad that CAN attended the burial of my friend & brother Prophet T.B. Joshua & that they described him as “a great man of God” & “a blessing to humanity”. They have spoken the truth. Their acknowledgment of his great ministry & massive contribution to the Body of Christ has gone a long way to bring healing, unity and peace to the Christian community in Nigeria. Kudos to them. May the soul of God’s “End-time” General & one of the brightest stars & greatest Ambassadors of Christendom, Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua, rest in peace.”
The post CAN Attended TB Joshua’s Burial – Femi Fani-Kayode appeared first on Concise News.
- Femi Fani-Kayode gushes over new lover Chika Nerita
- PHOTOS: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Strikes Pose With Femi Fani-Kayode
- JUST IN: El-Zakzaky, Wife Ordered To Be Freed
- LET’S TALK!! Why Do Muslims Get Angry Whenever Prophet Muhammad Is Insulted?
- “I will not believe these crazy allegations levelled against him” – FFK defends Abba Kyari after his indictment in Hushpuppi fraud case