We all have our own ideas of proper phone etiquette, especially in a world where there’s an innumerable amount of ways to get in contact with someone. Some of us are horrible texters, and some of us don’t like to pick up the phone to chat, but DaniLeigh made it clear Monday night, you better not hit her on FaceTime!
The intimacy of a FaceTime call makes it tricky to decipher who can call and what time of day is appropriate. DaniLeigh said she prefers a text message over a FaceTime call and a lot of ladies agreed with her in The Shade Room comments.
“I can’t stand a mf who think they can jus FT me,” Dani wrote. “Only ppl that can FT me is my family, my man & like two friends. Tf u ft me for. Txt me or delete my number idk you.”
View this post on Instagram
While some fans joined the FaceTime conversation, so many others were stuck trying to figure out who the “man” is that she referred to in the tweet! Dani was in a very public relationship with Charlotte’s own DaBaby, which came to an end back in February.
Dani took to Instagram to reveal that she was single and said she was “in love and dumb” shortly after the announcement.
“Can’t wait to be disconnected to that situation,” she tweeted. “In due time. We all human…we all make mistakes when we in love and dumb…but it’s all about growing fr. So I’ll take my lessons and keep going…even with all the hate that I receive it’s fine…in due time.”
Since then, Dani has been posting about trying to make good music and maintain good vibes.
Want updates directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or https://my.community.com/theshaderoom
The post Can We Taaaalk?! DaniLeigh Says She Is Not Here For Random FaceTime Calls! appeared first on The Shade Room.
- Soulja Boy Calls Out Bow Wow Over The 2017 ‘Bow Wow Challenge’
- Derrick Jaxn & Wife Da’Naia Jackson Do A Lil’ NC-17 Flirting On The Gram Under Her Father’s Day Post
- ‘Wild N’ Out’ Model Alyssa Scott Confirms She’s Carrying Nick Cannon’s 7th Child In Father’s Day Post
- The Game Says He Received More Acknowledgement From Strangers Than From His Friends & Family On Father’s Day
- Da Baby & Meg The Stallion Are FIGHTING On Twitter; Megs’ BF Cardi Gets Into It TOO!