Two men from Oklahoma stand accused of illegal castration after allegedly luring a 28-year-old man to a remote cabin through an online advertisement for discount gender reassignment surgery.
Bob Lee Allen, 53, and Thomas Evans Gates, 42, were formally charged Wednesday after what appeared to be the man’s testicles were found in a freezer in the bedroom of the cabin. They had been in custody since October 15 after trying to visit their alleged victim in a local hospital, according to Le Flore County Sheriff Rodney Derryberry.
They face felony counts of conspiracy to commit unlicensed surgery, performing unlicensed surgery, maiming, as well as assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, according to The Oklahoman newspaper. They face additional misdemeanor counts for failure to bury harvested body parts and drug related charges. Bail has been set for each at $295,000.
- NYC ‘autonomous zone’ bar owner indicted, escapes assault charge
- Soulja Boy’s Former Assistant Accuses Him Of Sexual Battery and Assault
- West Virginia Mom Shot Five Kids Before Turning Gun on Herself: Sheriff
- Kodak Black’s Sexual Assault Case Is Reportedly Still Pending Despite Trump’s Pardon
- Drake Delays The Release Of His Upcoming “Certified Lover Boy” Album