Award winning singer and songwriter, David Adeleke popularly known as Davido have shared his nightmare with fans and followers two days after protesters were killed at the Lekki tollgate.
Davido have continued to show why he’s been respected in the country as he has
been vocal about the situation of things in the country ever since the
EndSars movement started.
The award winning singer led thousands of Youths out on a peaceful in Abuja some
days ago and attended a meeting with the inspector general of police just to ensure
that the lives of Nigerian youths are safe in their own country.
Despite all the protests against police brutality across-the-board the country,
the Government once again showed why the country needs reformation as
protesters were shot on the 20th of October at the famous Lekki tollgate.
Scores were reportedly killed with many sustaining severe injury and still at
various hospitals in the country receiving treatment.
With the memories of the event still fresh in the mind of Nigerians across the globe,
Davido have revealed the nightmare he has been having ever since the issue happened.
According to the ‘Wonder Woman’ crooner, he has not been sleeping ever since the incident happened.
Can’t sleep … I’m sure y’all can’t too sigh
Can’t sleep … I’m sure y’all can’t too sigh 💔🇳🇬
— Davido (@davido) October 22, 2020
Not many will deny the fact that the incident had brought a lot of sorrow to the country and one question remain unanswered, who gave the order?
- ‘Your Report On Lekki Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fire’ — Lai Writes CNN
- CNN Releases Second Report On Lekki Tollgate Shooting (Video)
- Army went to Lekki Tollgate with blank and live ammunition, General tells Judicial Panel
- Why we initially denied our personnel were at the Lekki tollgate – Nigerian Army (video)
- EndSARS: Army Admits Taking Live Bullets To Lekki Toll Gate