American rapper, Cardi B, has advised young ladies not to be in such a hurry to move out of their parents’ home to live with a man who is still living with his own mother.
The multi-award-winning hip-hop artist shared this advice on her Twitter page.
Billboard’s 2020 Woman of the Year revealed that she once did that and it did not turn out well for her.
In her words:
“Young ladies, please don’t be thirsty to move out your mommas house to move in wit a nikka that live with his momma! Been there done that. The mommas be all nice at first then a couple of months later they start looking at you like this when you open their fridge”
See her tweet below:
The post Cardi B Advises Young Ladies Not To Leave Home And Move In With A Man appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- Nigerians Reacts After Davido Replies Meek Mill’s Tweet
- OMG!! See The Shameful/Embarrassing Moment DAVIDO Begs American Rapper Meek Mill For A Collabo On Twitter
- Rapper Erigga Tells Men The Kind Of Ladies They Should Date
- Kash Doll Appears To Be Pregnant In New Video
- Rapper 6 Dogs Reportedly Dead At 21 Of Apparent Suicide