Battle rapper Cassidy is accusing Tory Lanez of stealing his bars and flow on his Funk Flex freestyle.
“I’m @torylanez favorite rapper #RNS Ain’t no denying that [eyeball #GoatGang [goat emoji] Show me the respect I deserve &#LetsGetToThisChicken [money emoji] #BARSisBack #DaEnergy [lightning emoji],” he wrote ina video breaking down the bars Lanez ripped from him.
During his freestyle, he claimed that he was framed for the shooting of Megan Thee Stallion.
“Shout out to DaBaby, Roddy Ricch, and Lil Baby/What I’m about to say is gon’ sound a little crazy, but it’s true so don’t flame me/Y’all all would have got your awards if they didn’t frame me,” he rapped.
At first Meg did not tell the police that Lanez shot her.
“The police come, I’m scared. Police was literally killing black people for no reason. The police is really aggressive. You think I’m about to tell the police that us black people got a gun in the car?” she later explained.
MEGAN THEE STALLION FAN TROLLS TORY LANEZ
Lanez has always denied shooting her.
- Fan Throws Show At DaBaby’s Head After He Brings Tory Lanez On Stage!!
- DaBaby Defends Homophobic Statements After Getting Dragged For Rolling Loud Performance (Video)
- Please Enjoy These Pics of Megan Thee Stallion and Leyna Bloom Celebrating Their SI Covers
- ‘Trash’?! Machine Gun Kelly Seemingly Shades His & Megan Fox’s Movie Midnight In The Switchgrass
- Michael B. Jordan Is Reportedly Developing His Own Black Superman Series, and Um, Hell Yes!