Popular social media comedian, Real Warri Pikin, has said that it is wrong for celebrities to encourage their fans to tattoo their names on their faces.
The Instagram comedian whose real name is Anita Asuoha shared this during her interview with Sunday Scoop.
She said that she is not comfortable with endorsing the act of tattooing a celebrity on one’s body in the name of fanship.
In her words:
”I feel people have different ways of expressing and showing love. Personally, I do not like tattoos but I don’t know if that may change in the future. If it was temporary, it would clear off over time. However, if drawing tattoos makes anyone feel satisfied, they should go ahead and do it. One cannot tell people how to live their lives after all. Tattoo serves different purposes for people and their role models.”
The post Celebrities Shouldn’t Encourage Fans To Tattoo Names On Their Faces – Comedian Real Warri Pikin appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- Comedian MC Edo Pikin Shows Off His New House, Dedicates It To His Son (Photos)
- DMX’s Fiancée Desiree Lindstrom Gets New Tattoos In His Honor
- ‘Religion Is Personal, Let Nobody Stress Me With Their Doctrine’ — Comedian, Okey Bakassi
- There’s Little Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke – Rudeboy Advises His Colleagues
- Grimes Unveils New ‘Beautiful Alien Scars’ Back Tattoo!