Pride Month is a time to celebrate love and elevate the LGBTQ+ community, and everyone knows a good celebration needs music. Luckily, Apple Music has tapped celebrities like Troye Sivan, Tayla Parx, and Hayley Kiyoko to curate playlists of some of their favorite songs. “After the year that we’ve had, I’ve been reminded even more of how important it is for the LGBTQIA+ community to be heard, and what better way to do that than through music!” Parx said in a statement.
Along with the celebrity playlists, Apple Music has launched “an always-on space that will shine a light on the LGBTQ+ community in June and all year-round.” It will include exclusive DJ mixes from artists like Moore Kismet, India Jordan, and Worthy, as well as interviews, videos, and so much more. Get ready to dance, and see all the artists taking over Apple Music’s Pride Month playlists ahead.
- This Business Owner Takes Androgynous Swimwear Seriously
- Pride Is Tired. Here’s How it Can Come Alive Again.
- Black Country Music Legend Charley Pride’s ‘Secret White’ Son Wants His ASSETS!!
- Lena Waithe Announces New Label Hillman Grad Records—Looking For The Next Lil Nas X, Jazmine Sullivan, Summer Walker, H.E.R. Or Miguel
- MTN FA Cup Round of 32 schedule – Holders Asante Kotoko play Thunderbolt Saturday