Christian Chukwu, a former Super Eagles coach, has debunked the news of his death, saying that he’s hale and hearty.
Chukwu made this known on Sunday in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) at his Trans Ekulu residence, Enugu State.
The social media have since January 8, 2021 been awash with the news of Chukwu’s death.
However, Chukwu, who celebrated his 70th birthday on January 4, 2021, said that he was surprised that some people would wish him death.
Chukwu said, “I’m terribly embarrassed by this news that I’m dead. Several people have been calling me from across the world since the news broke.
“I’m still investigating the source of the story.”
Chukwu, popularly known as ‘chairman’ during his career days, said that God was in control of his life.
The former Green Eagles captain advised journalists and social media influencers to always investigate and get their facts right before writing.
The post Chelsea vs Morecambe: What Lampard said about Havertz, Werner, Gilmour after FA Cup win appeared first on Newzandar News.
- Ex-Green Eagles’ goalkeeper Joe Erico is dead
- NL FACT CHECK: Here Are Few Things To Know About Sunday Igboho
- Former Super Eagles Goalkeeper Joe Erico Is Dead
- YOUR OPINION!! Is This January Slow Like Other Januaries Or Not? (Today Is 21st Already)
- Okupe Reacts After His Son, Bolu Openly Declared Himself Gay