“Despite what you say about the Biden campaign, the fact is it is the Trump campaign that just replaced your campaign manager,” Wallace told Trump campaign adviser Jason Miller. “It’s the Trump campaign that just paused all television advertising for six days to recalibrate.”
From there, Wallace put up on the screen a series of polling averages that show Trump trailing Biden by wide margins both nationally and in three of the crucial swing states he won in 2016. “How do you turn this around, because at this point, Jason, you’re losing?” the host asked.
- Nancy Pelosi Shuts Down Chris Wallace for Saying She ‘Messed Up’
- Trump’s Always Told ‘Jokes.’ Now, He’s Becoming One.
- Seth Meyers Reveals Trump’s ‘Loveless Marriage’ With ‘Fox & Friends’
- Cardi B says she’ll have “a mental breakdown” if Trump wins the election (Video)
- COVID-19: Facebook Deletes Donald Trump’s Post On Children’s Immunity