I can’t plan anymore. The only thing I know how to do is react.
Planning requires stability and the past 13 months have been anything but stable for my world, the hospitality industry. Somehow even during the worst periods of history, time passes, life moves on and there are silver linings. All that being said, I have been a part of three restaurant and bar openings, since the pandemic hit.
Any reasonable person would ask why someone would possibly open new hospitality businesses during the pandemic? And the answer is simple: these projects (like so many others across the globe) were in progress pre-pandemic. The financing was secured, money was spent, commitments were made. So what do you do when there is no turning back? You push forward instead of listening to every fiber of your being that is saying, “you’re screwed.”
- COVID-19 vaccine: WHO, COVAX partners applaud G7 decision to share 870m doses | Newspot
- Too Hot to Handle: Judging by the Season 2 Trailer, These Folks Are Losing a *Lot* of Money
- Buhari To Land In Borno On Thursday, June 17
- ‘It’s frightening’: Troubled NYC school told mom to pull her smart son out
- 2021 UTME: JAMB gives update on candidates with incomplete registration | Newspot