After six-and-a-half hours of deliberations, a Colorado jury on Friday found Mark Redwine guilty of second-degree murder for killing his 13-year-old son Dylan in a fit of rage after the boy found photos of Redwine wearing a red bra and eating feces from a diaper.
Redwine appeared next to his lawyers in court Friday wearing a black shirt and a gray tie, but no jacket. He awaited the verdict with his hands folded, and showed no emotion as it was read out. His lawyers, John Moran and Justin Bogan, did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Friday.
Redwine’s trial on murder and child abuse charges began in mid-June, after years of delays and two mistrials.
- Missouri governor pardons Mark and Patricia McCloskey, couple who waved guns at protesters
- Missing Belarusian activist found dead ‘in possible murder disguised as suicide’
- Apple Bans Anti-Vaxxer Dating App From Its App Store
- Activist Whose NGO Helped Olympian’s Husband Escape Belarus Found Dead in Kiev
- Activist Whose NGO Helped Olympian’s Husband Escape Belarus Found Dead in Kyiv