Big Brother Naija season six winner Whitemoney has admitted that his cooking and kitchen duties during the show was a strategy.
The reality star made this known in an interview with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu shared on Instagram on Wednesday.
According to Whitemoney, being in the kitchen started as part of his lifestyle but he decided to also turn it into a strategy.
“It was 80 percent lifestyle and 20 Percent strategy. 80 percent lifestyle in the sense that the kitchen, washing the dishes and everything is what I literally do. The strategy comes in the sense that this was my strength,” he said.
The 28-year-old caught the interest of many Nigerians from his first week in the Big Brother house because of his consistent cooking for other housemates.
Whitemoney was announced as the winner of the ‘Shine Ya Eye’ season on October 3rd.
- Anolon 14″ Nonstick Wok Just $59.99 Shipped on Macy’s.com (Regularly $160)
- LeBron James, NBA Twitter lose it over Steph Curry’s 100-point pace against poor Clippers
- Atiku, Tambuwal, Mohammed Show Interest In Contesting 2023 Presidency
- “People Are Surprised I Made It To BBNaija Despite My Speaking Disability” – Sammie
- Female secondary school student caught on camera forcing her male classmate to kiss her
Subscribe to Get More News via Email
- London Irish stun Exeter for first win of season
- Bitcoin “still bullish” even as BTC price drops to $ 50,000 – analysis
- DMX real estate battle gets even MORE complicated as alleged 15th heir surfaces pretending to be his child
- Man Who Won Over N410m In Lottery Says He Simply Wants To Buy Slippers And Toothbrush
- Man Puts Himself Up For Sale Due To Hardship In The Country