Study finds the country the sixth best place to live in the world – and the best in the region – during the pandemic
The UAE Ministry of Health and Prevention reported 126 cases of the Covid-19 coronavirus on Wednesday, as well as 163 recoveries and 1 death.
The new cases were detected thanks to 321,515 additional tests.
The total number of cases in the UAE as of October 13 was 738,152 while the total number of recoveries stood at 731,632. The death toll now stands at 2,116.
UAE residents have been reminded to adhere to all Covid security protocols as the country emerges from the pandemic stronger.
Citing Bloomberg’s Covid resilience rankings, Dr Saif Al Dhaheri, spokesperson for the National Emergency Crisis and Disaster Management Authority (NCEMA), said the UAE was the sixth best place to live in the world – and the best of the region – during the pandemic. The country has climbed nine places since August 2020 to reach the top 6.
Health workers in Abu Dhabi have received round-trip tickets to their home countries as a thank you for their courage during the pandemic.
The Abu Dhabi Health Services Company (Seha) noted that workers “truly deserve to be recognized for their selfless efforts and sacrifices.”
The group announced on Wednesday six centers that would offer rapid PCR tests to detect Covid-19. Candidates can get the test results within five hours.
Candidates will receive their results via SMS, Al Hosn and Seha apps, he said.
The post Coronavirus: United Arab Emirates reports 126 cases of Covid-19, 163 recoveries, 1 death appeared first on The Bharat Express News.
- Coronavirus: UAE reports 94 cases of Covid-19, 123 recoveries, 1 death
- Nigeria Records 159 COVID-19 Cases, 74 More Recoveries
- Joe Cole wants skeptics “educated” on Chelsea’s “most important” star
- Nigeria’s fastest growing HMO offers free mammograms to women aged 40 and above
- Illegal border crossings, driven by pandemics and natural disasters, hit record high
Subscribe to Get More News via Email
- Find out the truth – the tuple report will be released on Wednesday
- Bitcoin charges $ 64,000 as Tesla ATH pushes Elon Musk to $ 250 billion in net worth
- MacOS Monterey deployment now: how to download
- Iranian governor slapped during speech by another Govt official (Video)
- Iris Scanning Worldcoin Idea Fuels Objections From Privacy Advocates — Snowden Says ‘Don’t Catalog Eyeballs’