American rapper, Kanye West, has alleged that there is a plot to prevent people from making heaven through coronavirus vaccine.
Naija News reports that the American rapper who revealed that he had contracted the Coronavirus in February, made the claim in an interview with Forbes, where he added that COVID-19 vaccine may come in the form of chips that would be inserted into people’s bodies as “the mark of the beast”.
His words: “It’s so many of our children that are being vaccinated and paralyzed…
“So when they say the way we’re going to fix COVID is with a vaccine, I’m extremely cautious. That’s the mark of the beast.
“They want to put chips inside of us, they want to do all kinds of things, to make it where we can’t cross the gates of heaven.
“I’m sorry when I say they, the humans that have the Devil inside them.
“And the sad thing is that the saddest thing is that we all won’t make it to heaven, that there’ll be some of us that do not make it.”
When asked about a cure for Coronavirus, the 42-year-old billionaire rapper said: “It’s all about God. We need to stop doing things that make God mad.”
- Jeanine Pirro Says She Won’t Take the Coronavirus Vaccine
- ‘My Husband Is In Heaven’ – Ajimobi’s Wife
- Abiola Ajimobi made heaven, he is at peace with God, Former Oyo first lady, Florence Ajimobi says
- NCDC Gives Update On Potential COVID-19 Vaccine
- Lord’s Chosen pastor allegedly impregnates underage sisters under the guise of casting out badluck from them