The convener of the RevolutionNow Movement, Omoyele Sowore, has been granted bail in the sum of N20 million.
The second to fifth defendants were also granted bail in the sum of N1million and one surety in like sum.
Chief Magistrate Mabel Segun-Bello ruled on Sowore’s case on Monday.
He admitted Sowore to bail in the sum of N20million and two sureties in like sum.
The court also ordered Sowore to remain in Abuja and must physically report to the court registrar every Monday and Friday pending the hearing and determination of the case against him.
The court further ordered that one of his sureties must be a civil servant not below grade level 12.
- ICPC Drags Ex-Buhari Aide, Obono-Obla To Court For Certificate Forgery, N19.9m Fraud
- #EndSARS: Court Trashes Case Against 4 Protesters Arrested In Abuja
- Fugitive Nigerian drug dealer rearrested at Johannesburg airport
- Alleged exam malpractices: Court acquits Sen. Adeleke’s co-defendant
- Metuh undergoes medical treatment in London