Nigeria has recorded 206 new cases of COVID-19 bringing the total number of persons who have tested positive in the country to 169,884
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) announced this via its website, https://covid19.ncdc.gov.ng/ on Wednesday morning, July 21, 2021.
According to the NCDC; “The 206 new cases are reported from 10 states- Lagos (132), Akwa Ibom (56), Ekiti (5), Delta (3), Rivers (2), Enugu (2), Jigawa (2), Katsina (2), Gombe (1) and FCT (1).”
The NCDC also added that as of 20 July, 169,884 cases had been confirmed, 164,733 cases treated and discharged, while 2,128 deaths were recorded.
- COVID-19: Panic As Nigeria Records 535 New Cases
- 479 Killed As Cholera Spreads To 18 States
- Cholera Kills 169 In Kano, 191 Hospitalized: Official
- Insecurity, Unemployment Has Never Been This Bad In Nigeria – Atiku – Newspot
- CDC Now Says Masks Should Be Worn Indoors Regardless Of Vaccination Status—Also Confirms The Fully Vaccinated Can Spread The Delta Variant