Earlier today hundreds of beautiful Lagos party goers were sent out as they revelled.
Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu, and scores of operatives stormed FM Mogame Event Center at Joel Ogunnaike Street, Ikeja.
CSP Muyiwa Adejobi, Public Relations Officer of the Lagos Police Command, said Odumosu shut down the location.
The spokesman said the facility and organizers flouted the COVID-19 law.
He explained that the permission the government granted was for 100 guests outdoor, not indoor.
Adeboji said the Ikeja party had more than 300 guests in the hall contrary to the Lagos State Safety Commission’s approval.
“The place has been sealed up while the organisers have been arrested,”
- Two more packed illegal clubs busted by NYC sheriff’s deputies
- How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship? (WATCH RESPONSES)
- 240 New COVID-19 Cases, 512 Discharged And 2 Deaths On February 28
- Dutch bar owners, sex workers protest against virus lockdown
- Trump Shows Why He Doesn’t Need a New Party at CPAC