A crane collapsed at a 31-story building site in Greenpoint on Thursday afternoon, officials said.
The call came in just before 3:45 p.m. at 1 Bell Slip in Brooklyn, according to fire officials.
No injuries were reported and 60 firefighters responded.
The city’s Department of Building was notified, fire officials said.
- NYC Health Department website now lists data on COVID-19 variant cases
- Why I love Chelsea – Romelu Lukaku
- Jumaane Williams withdraws tenant advocates name from City Planning Commish
- NYPD, DOT slam proposal to shift authority over crash investigations
- Lincoln Center will return with outdoor performances