Criss Waddle has joined NDC’s Sammy Gyamfi in begging President Akufo-Addo to grant a presidential pardon to Akuapem Poloo.
Criss Waddle tweeted that even though Akuapem Poloo erred but her sentence is too harsh and that the president of the land granting her a pardon won’t be a bad idea.
TRENDING: Sammy Gyamfi Calls On President Akufo-Addo To Pardon Akuapem Poloo – Says Her Sentence Is Too Harsh
“At this point we,we can only plead with president @NAkufoAddo to kindly intervene and grant our sister Akuapem Poloo a Presidential Pardon. we are not saying she’s not wrong for her actions,we are just pleading for mercy”. What if the president doesn’t listen to internet scammers?
Credit: The GossipsCoop
The post Criss Waddle Begs President Akufo-Addo To Pardon Akuapem Poloo appeared first on Newzandar News.
- Apple Music Announces Yaw Tog As Its Latest Africa Rising Africa
- President Buhari, Others React To Death Of Pastor Adeboye’s Son
- “I Don’t F*ck Small Boys” – Mercy Eke Responds To Allegations That She Destroyed Aaron’s Marriage
- Footballer Aaron’s Estranged Wife, Chinwe Chooses “Inner Peace,” As She Goes Clubbing Amidst Breakup Rumors (VIDEO)
- Listen To This: If You’re Feeling All Alone…