Royal fans sent wishes to Sweden’s Crown Princess Victoria as she celebrated her 44th birthday on Wednesday, and one photographer shared a previously unseen photo from her wedding day.
Paul Hansen took to Twitter to share an incredible shot of the royal bride in her gown and veil, in what appeared to be a dress rehearsal before her nuptials to Daniel Westling on 19 June 2010.
Victoria can be seen giving a cheeky wink to the camera as a veil, previously worn by her mother, Queen Sofia, was fitted to her elegant updo.
- Woman seeking marital breakthrough wears wedding dress to church
- Princess Anne to Make History by Following in Prince Philip’s Footsteps
- Woman ‘Looking For Husband’ Storms Popular Abuja Church Wearing Wedding Dress To Express Her Faith For Her Marital Breakthrough
- Queen Naija Claps Back After Fans Suggest She Shows Favoritism To Her Younger Son Over The Way She Dresses Him
- Yusuf Buhari and Zahra Bayero’s pre-wedding festivities begin with a special polo tournament (photos)