Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze lambasts a young man who claimed that the Grammy award-winner, Wizkid sold his soul and now dines with the devil.
Facebook user had claimed that his pastor saw a vision of how Starboy Wizzy is one of the guests in hellfire and how his popular nickname ‘Machala’ comes from a Greek word that means ‘demon.’
In reaction, Daddy Freeze attacked the young man’s claim while referring to the so-called pastor who saw the vision as ‘Beelzebub,’ another name for Satan.
“Your pastor, not wizkid is the real beelzebub!🙄,” he wrote.
- “Herbalist forgives while pastor and actress bear grudges” – Daddy Freeze gives his verdict on Ada Jesus saga
- Mercy Johnson threatens to starve her 10 months old baby of food (See why)
- Instead of dedicating him to God? – Reactions as Nigerian father dedicates his newborn baby to Wizkid
- Fans Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Engage In Twitter War, See What Caused The Fight (Photos)
- Watch Bukky Bakray’s Heartwarming Reaction to Winning the BAFTA’s Rising Star Award