A 31-year-old Danish tutor from Copenhagen has a message for potential suitors:
Take this tweezer and shove it.
Eldina Jaganjac is fed up with what she says are ridiculous beauty standards imposed on women — especially when it comes to hair removal.
Jaganjac ditched the tweezer she once used to trim back her unibrow and the razor to shave her upper lip back in March 2020. She said she was just as feminine with the hair there.
Not all men were as complimentary, Unilad reported. Jaganjac had to cope with a guy yelling ‘pluck that’ or staring at her eyebrows like she has a “third head.”
But that, to her, is a positive.
She told the outlet that going au naturel is a way to weed out the bad apples among prospective boyfriends.
“Before I let my unibrow grow out, I did feel like there were extremely limited options to how women were supposed to look,” Jaganjac said. “If a man doesn’t shave and doesn’t pluck his eyebrows, no one notices or comments and it’s nothing out of the ordinary.”
Freed from fussy personal grooming, Jaganjac said she can “focus on the tasks and goals that I need to have done and less on how I appear while doing them.”
The post Danish woman says she won’t shave mustache or trim unibrow just to land a man appeared first on Newzandar News.
- Soldier Tortures 10-Year-Old Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks
- Camila Cabello Took Racism Classes!
- Join this BellaNaija Style Conversation with Toke Makinwa, Achieng Agutu & Chioma Ikokwu!
- India women’s vs South Africa women’s Dream11 Prediction : Captain, Vice-captain, Fantasy Tips, Playing Probable XI, Date, time, Live Streaming, IND W vs SA W LIVE at 9:00 AM IST on Insidesport
- Samklef Comes For Erica’s Fans, A No Go Area!